(This blog brought to you by Atlantic Remodeling. Visit www.atlanticremodeling.com to learn about their Red Cent Guarantee!)
During the 2013 season, Drew Forrester and Luke Jones of The D&L Window Tinting Morning Reaction will provide the “10-Game Scorecard” for the Orioles, rating the club in 10-game increments in a number of categories and looking ahead to how Baltimore will fare over the next ten games on the schedule.
You can hear the full explanation from Monday morning in the BuyAToyota.com Audio Vault HERE.
1. Should the Orioles have been better or worse than their 4-6 mark (one at Kansas City, three with Red Sox, three with Houston, three with Seattle)?
2. Most Valuable Player/Least Valuable Player
Drew: MVP – Wei-Yin Chen; LVP – Matt Wieters
Luke: MVP – Adam Jones; LVP – Francisco Rodriguez
3. Biggest surprise
Drew: Losing two of three games to Seattle
Luke: Going 3-3 against Houston and Seattle to conclude a disappointing 4-5 homestand
4. Best thing about the 10-game stretch
Drew: Closer Jim Johnson steadying himself
Luke: Acquiring right-handed starter Bud Norris without giving up a top prospect
5. Ten games from now…
Drew: The Orioles will be eight games behind first place in the AL East
Luke: The Orioles will have acquired a right-handed bat to try to help the struggling offense
6. Record in the next 10 games (two at San Diego, three at San Francisco, three at Arizona, one with Colorado)
7. Stock rising/falling over the next 10 games
Drew: Rising – Nate McLouth; Falling – Brian Roberts
Luke: Rising – Miguel Gonzalez; Falling – Henry Urrutia
8. Grading Buck Showalter in games 103-112