(This blog brought to you by Atlantic Remodeling. Visit www.atlanticremodeling.com to learn about their Red Cent Guarantee!)
During the 2013 season, Drew Forrester and Luke Jones of The D&L Window Tinting Morning Reaction will provide the “10-Game Scorecard” for the Orioles, rating the club in 10-game increments in a number of categories and looking ahead to how Baltimore will fare over the next ten games on the schedule.
You can hear the full explanation from Monday morning in the BuyAToyota.com Audio Vault HERE.
1. Should the Orioles have been better or worse than their 5-5 mark (three with Yankees, three at White Sox, three at Yankees, one with Texas)?
2. Most Valuable Player/Least Valuable Player
Drew: MVP – Manny Machado; LVP – Matt Wieters
Luke: MVP – Chris Davis; LVP – Jason Hammel
3. Biggest surprise
Drew: Pulling off the trade with the Chicago Cubs for Scott Feldman
Luke: Kevin Gausman continuing to be used in a relief role
4. Best thing about the 10-game stretch
Drew: Chris Davis continuing his first-half tear
Luke: Solving the Pedro Strop 25-man roster problem and getting something of value for him and Jake Arrieta
5. Ten games from now…
Drew: The Orioles will be in fourth place.
Luke: The Orioles will have the most stability we’ve seen in the starting rotation at any point this season.
6. Record in the next 10 games (three with Texas, three with Toronto, three at Texas, one at Kansas City)
7. Stock rising/falling over the next 10 games
Drew: Rising – Brian Roberts; Falling – Nolan Reimold
Luke: Rising – Nate McLouth; Falling – Tommy Hunter
8. Grading Buck Showalter in games 81-90