(This blog brought to you by Atlantic Remodeling. Visit www.atlanticremodeling.com to learn about their Red Cent Guarantee!)
During the 2013 season, Drew Forrester and Luke Jones of The D&L Window Tinting Morning Reaction will provide the “10-Game Scorecard” for the Orioles, rating the club in 10-game increments in a number of categories and looking ahead to how Baltimore will fare over the next ten games on the schedule.
You can hear the full explanation from Monday morning in the BuyAToyota.com Audio Vault HERE.
1. Should the Orioles have been better or worse than their 8-2 mark (three with Rangers, three with Blue Jays, three at Rangers, one at Kansas City)?
2. Most Valuable Player/Least Valuable Player
Drew: MVP – Chris Davis; LVP – Manny Machado
Luke: MVP – Adam Jones; LVP – Tommy Hunter
3. Biggest surprise
Drew: The three-game sweep in Texas
Luke: Henry Urrutia being promoted and contributing in the designated hitter role
4. Best thing about the 10-game stretch
Drew: The starting pitching being so effective
Luke: The starting pitching being lights out
5. Ten games from now…
Drew: The Orioles will be in second place.
Luke: The Orioles will be in second place and chasing Tampa Bay for the AL East lead.
6. Record in the next 10 games (three at Royals, three with Red Sox, three with Astros, one with Mariners)
7. Stock rising/falling over the next 10 games
Drew: Rising – Adam Jones; Falling – Henry Urrutia
Luke: Rising – Nick Markakis; Falling – Manny Machado
8. Grading Buck Showalter in games 91-100