During the 2013 season, Drew Forrester and Luke Jones of The D&L Window Tinting Morning Reaction will provide the “12-Game Scorecard” for the Orioles, rating the club in 12-game increments in a number of categories and looking ahead to how Baltimore will fare over the next dozen games on the schedule.
To hear the full explanation from Monday morning, click HERE.
1. Should the Orioles have been better or worse than their 6-6 mark?
2. Most Valuable Player/Least Valuable Player
Drew: MVP – Chris Davis; LVP – Tommy Hunter
Luke: MVP – Chris Davis; LVP – Tommy Hunter
3. Biggest surprise
Drew: Ryan Flaherty starting the year 2-for-24
Luke: Adam Jones’ early defensive struggles
4. Best thing about the 12-game stretch
Drew: Chris Davis’ performance at the plate and in the field
Luke: Rule 5 selection T.J. McFarland looking like a viable option in the bullpen
5. Twelve games from now…
Drew: The Orioles will be under the .500 mark.
Luke: Jake Arrieta will be out of the starting rotation.
6. Record in the next 12 games (three with Tampa Bay, three with the Los Angeles Dogers, three with Toronto, three at Oakland)
7. Stock rising/falling over the next 12 games
Drew: Rising – Wei-Yin Chen; Falling – Nate McLouth
Luke: Rising – Nolan Reimold; Falling – Chris Davis
8. Grading Buck Showalter in games 1-12