During the 2012 season, Drew Forrester and Luke Jones of The Morning Reaction will provide the “10-Game Scorecard” for the Orioles, rating the club in 10-game increments in a number of categories and looking ahead to how Baltimore will fare over the next 10 games on the schedule.
To hear the full explanation from Monday morning, click HERE.
1. Should the Orioles have been better or worse than their 7-3 mark?
2. Most Valuable Player/Least Valuable Player
Drew: MVP – Adam Jones; LVP – Chris Davis
Luke: MVP – Wei-Yin Chen; LVP – Chris Davis
3. Biggest surprise
Drew: The emergence of Xavier Avery
Luke: Plate discipline of Xavier Avery
4. Best thing about the 10-game stretch
Drew: The Orioles keep fighting despite injuries and adversity
Luke: The club continuing to play well away from Camden Yards
5. Ten games from now…
Drew: Tampa Bay will be in first place.
Luke: People will be feeling better about the development of Brian Matusz.
6. Record in the next 10 games (**1-2 already, two with Boston, three with Kansas City, two at Toronto)
7. Stock rising/falling over the next 10 games
Drew: Rising – Matt Wieters; Falling – Darren O’Day
Luke: Rising – Brian Matusz; Falling – Xavier Avery
8. Grading Buck Showalter in games 31-40