Drew Forrester’s Top 7 …
7) New York or Boston needs to be a .500 team or worse.
6) The Orioles need to have a better record at Camden Yards than they did in 2013 (46-35).
5) Chris Tillman and Ubaldo Jimenez need to combine for at least 28 wins.
4) Nelson Cruz needs to hit 30 home runs and drive in 90.
3) Matt Wieters needs to raise his average to .270 and hit 25 home runs.
2) Tommy Hunter needs to have no more than five blown saves.
1) The Orioles need to post a team on-base percentage of .340 or better.