1. Ravens have to have success on 3rd down
2. Make Ed Reed’s playing status after avoiding suspension worth something
3. Baltimore Ravens WRs have to get separation on the road and give Flacco the time to get the ball out.
1. Go for the ball when rushing Philip Rivers
2. Corey Graham and Cary Williams have to have step-up games against 6’5 receivers in Danario Alexander and Malcom Floyd
3. Re-establish Torrey Smith after being a non-factor against Pittsburgh
Tune into the Nasty Purple Post-Game Show to see if these came true! WNST-We Never Stop Talking Baltimore Sports!