1. Block Someone!
2. Terrell Suggs has to build off what he did against Houston
3. Jimmy Smith can’t get beat on double-moves
1. Offensively, Ravens offense has to win on 3rd down
2. Ravens defensive line has to get a push-not be pushed
3. Bernard Pollard and Ed Reed have to be safety nets against Josh Gordon and Greg Little
Hear our explanations in the BuyaToyota.com Audio Vault at WNST.net and tune into the “First Choice Nasty Purple Post-Game Show” to see if these came true! WNST-We Never Stop Talking Baltimore Sports!