1. Courtney Upshaw needs to have a complete game
2. Keeping balls alive by tipping balls and going for fumbles
3. Score points offensively on the road
1. Make RGIII pay for his scrambles-but within the rules of the game
2. Control the middle of the field defensively
3. Continue to take shots down the field, but at the right times on 1st and 2nd down.
Be sure to tune in to “The First Choice Auto-Goldfather Nasty Purple PostGame Show” to see if these came true! WNST-We Never Stop Talking Baltimore Sports!