Following every Baltimore Ravens game this season, Ryan Chell and I will take to the airwaves Tuesdays on “The Reality Check” on AM1570 WNST.net with a segment known as “The Five Plays That Determined The Game.”
It’s a simple concept. We’ll select five plays from each game that determined the outcome. These five plays will best represent why the Ravens won or lost each game.
This will be our final analysis of the previous game before switching gears towards the next game on the schedule.
Here are the five plays that determined the Ravens’ 34-31 win over the San Francisco 49ers at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome Sunday in Super Bowl XLVII…
(Note: not all pictures are always of actual play)
Glenn Clark’s Plays…
5. Jacoby Jones 108 yard kickoff return TD (3rd quarter)
4. Jacoby Jones 56 yard TD catch from Joe Flacco on 3rd & 10 (2nd quarter)
3. Colin Kaepernick pass intended for Randy Moss on two point conversion attempt incomplete (4th quarter)
2. Joe Flacco 15 yard pass to Anquan Boldin on 3rd and inches (4th quarter)
1. Colin Kaepernick pass intended for Michael Crabtree on 4th and goal incomplete (4th quarter)
(Ryan’s Plays on Page 2…)