Ryan Chell’s Plays…
5. Joe Flacco pass intended for Tandon Doss on 3rd & 5 incomplete (Overtime)
Gave the Bears back the football in OT.
4. Alshon Jeffery recovers own fumble after 8 yard catch from Josh McCown (4th quarter)
The Bears scored on this drive, and how they ruled that Daryl Smith did not come up with the football is still a mystery to me, no matter how the rule is explained.
3. Martellus Bennett 44 yard catch from Josh McCown to Ravens’ 22 (Overtime)
After a third-down conversion on the previous play, the Bears biggest play in overtime.
2. Joe Flacco pass intended for Torrey Smith on 3rd and goal incomplete after Gino Gradkowski fumble (4th quarter)
Torrey was open on the play when the ball was snapped…the poor snap caused Flacco to rush a pass and sail the ball out of the back of the end zone.
1. David Bass 24 yard return TD of Joe Flacco interception intended for Vonta Leach (2nd quarter)
On top of a turnover, the Bears got points out of it.
(If you missed our explanation of “The Five Plays That Determined The Game” Tuesday, check the BuyAToyota.com Audio Vault here at WNST.net.)
Flexing my mic muscles since 1983…