Following every Baltimore Ravens game this season, Ryan Chell and I will take to the airwaves Tuesdays on “The Reality Check” on AM1570 WNST.net with a segment known as “The Five Plays That Determined The Game.”
It’s a simple concept. We’ll select five plays from each game that determined the outcome. These five plays will best represent why the Ravens won or lost each game.
This will be our final analysis of the previous game before switching gears towards the next game on the schedule.
Here are the five plays that determined the Ravens’ 20-14 win over the Cleveland Browns at M&T Bank Stadium…
(NOTE: Not all pictures are of actual play.)
Glenn Clark’s Plays…
5. Bernard Pollard & Haloti Ngata tackle Peyton Hillis for no gain to end half (2nd quarter)
4. Phil Taylor called for encroachment on 4th & 2 (4th quarter)
3. Torrey Smith draws 60 yard pass interference call on Mike Adams (1st quarter)
2. Lardarius Webb intercepts Seneca Wallace on 3rd & 1 (1st quarter)
1. Brendon Ayanbadejo tackles Peyton Hillis for no gain after completion from Seneca Wallace on 4th & 5 (4th quarter)