Following every Baltimore Ravens game this season, Ryan Chell and I will take to the airwaves Tuesdays on “The Reality Check” on AM1570 WNST.net with a segment known as “The Five Plays That Determined The Game.”
It’s a simple concept. We’ll select five plays from each game that determined the outcome. These five plays will best represent why the Ravens won or lost each game.
This will be our final analysis of the previous game before switching gears towards the next game on the schedule.
Here are the five plays that determined the Ravens’ 24-10 win over the Cleveland Browns at Cleveland Browns Stadium…
(NOTE: Not all pictures are of actual play.)
Glenn Clark’s Plays…
5. Lardarius Webb 68 yard punt return TD (4th quarter)
4. Haloti Ngata knocks down Colt McCoy pass intended for Mohamed Massaquoi on 3rd & 2 (1st quarter)
3. Jimmy Smith intercepts Colt McCoy, returns ball 32 yards (2nd quarter)
2. Bernard Pollard defends Colt McCoy pass intended for Greg Little (3rd quarter)
1. Ray Rice 67 yard run (3rd quarter)