Following every Baltimore Ravens game this season, Ryan Chell and I will take to the airwaves Tuesdays on “The Reality Check” on AM1570 WNST.net with a segment known as “The Five Plays That Determined The Game.”
It’s a simple concept. We’ll select five plays from each game that determined the outcome. These five plays will best represent why the Ravens won or lost each game.
This will be our final analysis of the previous game before switching gears towards the next game on the schedule.
Here are the five plays that determined the Ravens’ 33-14 win over the New York Giants Sunday at M&T Bank Stadium…
(Note: not all pictures are always of actual play)
Glenn Clark’s Plays…
5. Anquan Boldin 39 yard catch from Joe Flacco on 3rd & 19 (2nd quarter)
4. Omar Brown sacks Eli Manning for nine yard loss (3rd quarter)
3. Brendon Ayanbadejo sacks Eli Manning for seven yard loss (2nd quarter)
2. Torrey Smith 6 yard TD catch from Joe Flacco on 3rd & goal (1st quarter)
1. Ray Rice 27 yard touchdown catch from Joe Flacco (2nd quarter)
(Ryan’s Plays on Page 2…)