Following every Baltimore Ravens game this season, Ryan Chell and I will take to the airwaves Tuesdays on “The Reality Check” on AM1570 WNST.net with a segment known as “The Five Plays That Determined The Game.”
It’s a simple concept. We’ll select five plays from each game that determined the outcome. These five plays will best represent why the Ravens won or lost each game.
This will be our final analysis of the previous game before switching gears towards the next game on the schedule.
Here are the five plays that determined the Ravens’ 23-20 loss to the New England Patriots in the AFC Championship Game Sunday at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough…
(NOTE-Not all pictures are of actual play.)
Glenn Clark’s Plays…
5. Danny Woodhead returns Billy Cundiff kickoff 41 yards to Pats’ 37 (3rd quarter)
4. Joe Flacco pass intended for Ed Dickson intercepted by Brandon Spikes (4th quarter)
3. Joe Flacco pass intended for Dennis Pitta on 4th & 6 incomplete (4th quarter)
2. Billy Cundiff misses 32 yard field goal wide left (4th quarter)
1. Sterling Moore breaks up Joe Flacco pass intended for Lee Evans (4th quarter)