Following every Baltimore Ravens game this season, Ryan Chell and I will take to the airwaves Tuesdays on “The Reality Check” on AM1570 WNST.net with a segment known as “The Five Plays That Determined The Game.”
It’s a simple concept. We’ll select five plays from each game that determined the outcome. These five plays will best represent why the Ravens won or lost each game.
This will be our final analysis of the previous game before switching gears towards the next game on the schedule.
Here are the five plays that determined the Ravens’ 20-13 win over the Houston Texans in the Divisional Round of the AFC Playoffs Sunday at M&T Bank Stadium…
Glenn Clark’s Plays…
5. Neil Rackers misses 50 yard field goal (3rd quarter)
4. Kris Wilson 1 yard TD catch from Joe Flacco (1st quarter)
3. Lardarius Webb intercepts T.J. Yates at Houston 35 (4th quarter)
2. Lardarius Webb intercepts T.J. Yates at Baltimore 34 (1st quarter)
1. Jimmy Smith recovers Jacoby Jones fumble forced by Cary Williams after Sam Koch 64 yard punt (1st quarter)