Following every Baltimore Ravens game this season, Ryan Chell and I will take to the airwaves Tuesdays on “The Reality Check” on AM1570 WNST.net with a new segment known as “Five Plays That Determined The Game.”
It’s a simple concept. We’ll select five plays from each game that determined the outcome. These five plays will best represent why the Ravens won or lost each game.
This will be our final analysis of the previous game before switching gears towards the next game on the schedule.
Here are the five plays that determined the Ravens’ 35-7 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers Sunday at M&T Bank Stadium…
Glenn Clark’s plays…
5. Ray Rice 11 yard TD catch (2nd quarter)
4. Joe Flacco-Anquan Boldin 27 yard TD pass (1st quarter)
3. Ray Rice 36 yard run (1st quarter)
2. Haloti Ngata forces, recovers Rashard Mendenhall fumble (3rd quarter)
1. Ed Dickson 18 yard TD catch (3rd quarter)
Ryan Chell’s plays…
5. Ed Reed’s 2nd Interception (4th quarter)
4. Ray Lewis Interception (3rd quarter)
3. Haloti Ngata forces, recovers Rashard Mendenhall fumble (3rd quarter)
2. Ed Dickson 18 yard TD catch (3rd quarter)
1. Ray Rice 36 yard run (1st quarter)
If you missed the explanation of our plays, check the BuyAToyota.com Audio Vault here at WNST.net!
Flexing my mic muscles since 1983…