Following every Baltimore Ravens game this season, Ryan Chell and I will take to the airwaves Tuesdays on “The Reality Check” on AM1570 WNST.net with a segment known as “The Five Plays That Determined The Game.”
It’s a simple concept. We’ll select five plays from each game that determined the outcome. These five plays will best represent why the Ravens won or lost each game.
This will be our final analysis of the previous game before switching gears towards the next game on the schedule.
Here are the five plays that determined the Ravens’ 12-7 loss to the Jacksonville Jaguars at EverBank Field…
Glenn Clark’s Plays…
5. LaQuan Williams ruled out of bounds on what would have been first down pass (1st quarter)
4. Paul Kruger called for “running into” punter Nick Harris (2nd quarter)
3. Drew Coleman intercepts Joe Flacco (4th quarter)
2. Ravens called for “illegal touching” after Haruki Nakamura recovered Billy Cundiff kickoff that did not travel 10 yards (4th quarter)
1. Josh Scobee connects on 54 yard field goal (1st quarter)