Ryan Chell’s Rankings…
32. Jacksonville Jaguars (0-1; LW-30)
They’re better with Chad Henne at QB. But they still suck.
31. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-1; LW-26)
Wait…you lost to the Jets?
30. Oakland Raiders (0-1; LW-32)
Terrelle Pryor could be an intriguing weapon for them…
29. New York Jets (1-0; LW-31)
They were just less-stupid than the Bucs.
28. Buffalo Bills (0-1; LW-29)
Gave New England a run for their money…
27. Cleveland Browns (0-1; LW-27)
Brandon Weeden returned to form.
26. Arizona Cardinals (0-1; LW-25)
Their defense will continue to carry them. Only now instead of punts offensively, it will be Carson Palmer turnovers.
25. Tennessee Titans (1-0; LW-28)
They’re SO good…they figured they’d spot Pittsburgh two points on the opening kickoff.
24. San Diego Chargers (0-1; LW-24)
They blew a 20-point lead? THERE’s the Chargers we all know and love!
23. Minnesota Vikings (0-1; LW-21)
Christian Ponder sucks. There I said it.
22. Detroit Lions (1-0; LW-23)
I don’t think they’re any better than the Vikings either.
21. Carolina Panthers (0-1; LW-22)
Gave Seattle a heart-attack…
20. Pittsburgh Steelers (0-1; LW-11)
Have they scored yet?
19. St. Louis Rams (1-0; LW-20)
Jared Cook could be the steal of the off-season.
18. Washington Redskins (0-1; LW-13)
17. Kansas City Chiefs (1-0; LW-15)
Not dropping them due to performance…
16. Philadelphia Eagles (1-0; LW-19)
The question will be if they can keep it up…
15. Miami Dolphins (1-0; LW-18)
If they beat Indy, they’ll continue to keep me sniffing…
14. Dallas Cowboys (1-0; LW-17)
Ready for a rise; also could have a fall…
13. Chicago Bears (1-0; LW-16)
An offensive coach could be the best thing for Jay Cutler…
12. Baltimore Ravens (0-1; LW-7)
Did have a halftime lead against the Broncos…
11. New York Giants (0-1, LW;10)
Maybe Tiki Barber is available to run the football for them?
10. Cincinnati Bengals (0-1; LW-8)
Slip up on the road against the Bears. Still on board.
9. Indianapolis Colts (1-0; LW-14)
Andrew Luck goes back home this week.
8. New England Patriots (1-0, LW-9)
Which was more louder? Shane Vereen’s arm break or Stevan Ridley’s sigh of relief?
7. Atlanta Falcons (0-1; LW-6)
The bad Matt Ryan showed up at the end of the game vs. Saints.
6. New Orleans Saints (1-0; LW-12)
Their defense looks *better.
5. Seattle Seahawks (1-0; LW-2)
Dont forget they went on the road and underestimated an up-and-coming Panthers team.
4. Houston Texans (1-0; LW-4)
A RB controversy in Houston?
3. Denver Broncos (1-0; LW-5)
Peyton Manning on pace to throw a million touchdowns.
2. Green Bay Packers (0-1; LW-1)
They beat the Niners at home.
1. San Francisco 49ers (1-0; LW-3)
Colin Kaepernick and Anquan Boldin appear to be on the same page…(that was my observation last week; umm…can we do mulligans on that Boldin deal?)
Flexing my mic muscles since 1983…