PATRIOTS QB TOM BRADY, STEELERS S TROY POLAMALU & RAVENS K JUSTIN TUCKER NAMED AFC PLAYERS OF WEEK 12
Quarterback TOM BRADY of the New England Patriots, safety TROY POLAMALU of the Pittsburgh Steelers and kicker JUSTIN TUCKER of the Baltimore Ravens are the AFC Offensive, Defensive and Special Teams Players of the Week for games played the 12th week of the 2013 season (November 21, 24-25), the NFL announced today.
SPECIAL TEAMS: K JUSTIN TUCKER, BALTIMORE RAVENS
- Tucker converted all four field-goal attempts in the Ravens’ 19-3 win over the New York Jets.
- His four field goals of 30, 26, 33 and 53 yards, tied for the most in the NFL in Week 12.
- He scored 13 of the Ravens’ 19 points in the game.
- His four field goals of 50+ yards are tied for the second-most in the NFL this season.
- His 24 field goals this season are tied for the third-most in the NFL.
- In his second season from Texas, this is Tucker’s second career Special Teams Player of the Week Award. He previously won the award in Week 10.