Here are the Ravens roster moves that were made today:
The Ravens have placed the following player on practice squad/injured:
Joe Reitz (T, 6-7, 270, Rookie, Western Michigan)
The Ravens have also waived the following player from their practice squad:
Casey Bramlet (QB, 6-4, 220, 2nd-year, Wyoming)
Baltimore signed the following players to its practice squad:
Nathan Bennett (G, 6-4, 315, Rookie, Clemson)
Edward Williams (WR, 6-4, 215, Lane)
Here is the Ravens injury report for Wednesday:
Kelly Gregg (knee)
Dawan Landry (neck)
Samari Rolle (neck)
Antwan Barnes (shoulder)
Here are some news and notes from the Wednesday:
- Kelly Gregg will not be available to the team this week, as he continues to nurse a knee injury. Coach Harbaugh said they are sending his MRI’s to doctors to have them look at it, because it is a unique situation and they hope to have more information this week.
- Willis McGahee said he hopes to be able to finish a game. McGahee said that his injury to his ribs was in the back where he took a helmet. McGahee broke two ribs last year towards the end of the season. McGahee’s left eyes looks really bad, it had a lot of blood in it. That is the eye that he got poked in during the Browns game. McGahee takes exception to people saying he is getting these injuries because of him missing off season workouts. McGahee said he will have a better understanding on how he feels after practice today.
- Casey Bramlet and Joe Reitz are not longer with the Ravens practice squad. Bramlet was released while Reitz was placed on injured reserve. The Ravens have added. The players names were not available to the media yet.
- There was no sign of Samari Rolle in the locker room today. It did not appear that he has been here, based on the way his locker appeared.
- Coach Harbaugh said today that the team definitely see’s Troy Smith playing in some capacity this year for sure.