Over the past 40 hours, I have read, seen, heard, and written about Ravens’ fans all of a sudden blaming each other for being fair-weather fans and leaving early Sunday rather than target the team’s performance over the last three games. I guess fellow fans are easier targets.
See if any of these questions hits a nerve, and share your thoughts. There are no right or wrong answers. I am curious to know how some of you really feel and I’ll share my answers once I get a few responses.
1. Do you attend games or just watch on TV?
2. Why are fans suddenly beating each other up over leaving early Sunday?
3. What makes me a better fan than someone else?
4. Why did I leave early Sunday?
5. Why did I stay until the end of the game Sunday?
6. Do I leave early every home game? If so, what is the reason?
7. Do I fire up the grill after the game and party on until the lot closes.
8. Am I jealous of another team’s success?
9. Do fans of other teams taunt me when the Ravens lose or have a bad season?
10. Am I still stuck in the year 2000?
11. Do I just follow football because of my friends, fantasy leagues, or the chance to make a little extra cash by placing a “friendly” wager?
12. Why do I care if other fans leave early or stay until the end of the game?