Well as I watch tonight’s game with 6 minutes left in the 3rd quarter the Ravens train Denver 35-17. It looks like the game is lost. I’m approaching this season a little different to most.
Let’s look at last year:
• Beat Brady twice, not once but twice.
• Beat Manning brothers, Eli with the world champs Giants & big brother Peyton.
• Stuck it to John Elway and Broncos in playoffs.
• Beat Colts in playoffs and got rid of demons.
• Beat NE in AFC Title Game & exercised ghost of playoffs past.
And oh yea, they then won Super Bowl XLVII.
Wow what a year it was. After the New England game in January, I vowed that if we won the super bowl, I would approach the 2013 season as house money. For in 2013 anything that happens is a bonus. The Ravens gave us quite a gift last year.
So this year anything that goes, goes is HOUSE MONEY!!!!!!