As we move towards the start of the NFL season I thought I’d enlighten all of you with some early predictions. Here’s a few items you can mark down as fact- until I’m proven to be COMPLETELY wrong.
– Daunte Culpepper will be a serious candidate for "Comeback Player of the Year."
– The New Orleans Saints will NOT be as good as they were last year.
– The Green Bay Packers will make the playoffs.
– QB David Carr will take the starting job away from Jake Delhomme in Carolina.
– The Ravens will make the playoffs but exit early. Sorry folks.
– Because of Bryant Gumbel, I will NEVER watch an NFL network game with the volume up.
– The Texans’ DE Mario Williams will show everyone why he was chosen #1 overall in ’06. Houston will be a VERY dangerous team to play.
– In Chicago Rex Grossman OUT, Brian Griese IN.
– RB Frank Gore will let down Fantasy Football owners who foolishly think he’ll put up last year’s numbers.
– Randy Moss WON’T be totally content in New England either.
Thoughts? Comments? email us at firstname.lastname@example.org