Glenn Clark’s 3-Things
1. “Rookie Rhythm” from the wide receiver position in Torrey Smith, Tandon Doss, and LaQuan Williams with quarterback Joe Flacco.
2. Stay on the field on 3rd-down on offense; get the Rams off the field on defense
3. Linebackers in coverage can no longer be a defensive liability…
Ryan’s 3 Things
1. Torrey Smith has to make contributions (i.e-catch a pass)
2. Andre Gurode-starting for Ben Grubbs-has to gel with T Bryant McKinnie and C Matt Birk.
3. Contain Steven Jackson-just as the Ravens did in Week 2 with Titans running back Chris Johnson-or even stop him.
Follow the game action on @WNST on Twitter and tune into “The Nasty Purple Post-Game Show” after Ravens-Rams!