Welcome back for another edition of the Wednesday Morning CMS Top-5.
Today the topic is, “What are the greatest moments of dishonesty in sports history?”
No more wasting time, let’s get to the results:
5. Eddie Guerrero untying his shoes at Wrestlemania XX
4. John Lucas coaching the Spurs once put 6 players on the floor for the final possession to beat he Bulls at the buzzer
3. The Danny Almonte saga in the 2001 Little League World Series
2. Glenn’s parents writing a sick note to allow him to go the the Ravens’ Super Bowl Parade
1. Glenn convincing his professor at UMBC that he was a Retriever soccer player to get out of missing an exam
And as for Drew’s list:
5. Ben Roethlesberger in the Super Bowl against the Seahawks in Super Bowl XL
4. The disputed ending of Marvin Hagler losing a split decision to Sugar Ray Leonard in Vegas in 1987
3. Don Koharski being a “rat fink” in last year’s Game 7 Overtime between the Caps and Flyers
2. The Orioles claiming Drew didn’t pick up his ’07 press pass, making him ineligible for an ’08 credential.
1. Tom Brady’s fumble against the Raiders in the AFC Divisional Playoffs in January ’02