Following every Baltimore Ravens game this season, Ryan Chell and I will take to the airwaves Tuesdays on “The Reality Check” on AM1570 WNST.net with a segment known as “The Five Plays That Determined The Game.”
It’s a simple concept. We’ll select five plays from each game that determined the outcome. These five plays will best represent why the Ravens won or lost each game.
This will be our final analysis of the previous game before switching gears towards the next game on the schedule.
Here are the five plays that determined the Ravens’ 34-14 loss to the San Diego Chargers at Qualcomm Stadium or Snapdragon Stadium or whatever the hell it was called…
(NOTE: Not all pictures are of actual play.)
Glenn Clark’s Plays…
5. Billy Cundiff misses 36 yard field goal (1st quarter)
4. Cary Williams forces Ryan Matthews fumble, recovered by Jared Gaither (1st quarter)
3. Mike Tolbert no gain from Ravens’ 1 yard line, no timeout called (2nd quarter)
2. Vincent Jackson 58 yard pass from Phillip Rivers on 3rd & 8 (2nd quarter)
1. Malcom Floyd 28 yard TD pass from Phillip Rivers (3rd quarter)