Following every Baltimore Ravens game this season, Ryan Chell and I will take to the airwaves Tuesdays on “The Reality Check” on AM1570 WNST.net with a segment known as “The Five Plays That Determined The Game.”
It’s a simple concept. We’ll select five plays from each game that determined the outcome. These five plays will best represent why the Ravens won or lost each game.
This will be our final analysis of the previous game before switching gears towards the next game on the schedule.
Here are the five plays that determined the Ravens’ 23-20 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers at Heinz Field…
Glenn Clark’s Plays…
5. Billy Cundiff 51 yard field goal (2nd quarter)
4. Terrell Suggs intercepts Ben Roethlisberger (3rd quarter)
3. Steelers called for delay of game before Shaun Suisham 47 yard FG attempt (4th quarter)
2. Anquan Boldin 10 yard catch from Joe Flacco on 4th & 1 (4th quarter)
1. Torrey Smith 26 yard touchdown catch from Joe Flacco (4th quarter)