Here are some just random thoughts:
– I honestly do not think the Orioles will finish with 100 or more losses. Now I am not saying that they are going to make the playoffs or even come close, but they will not be that bad.
– Someone on the O’s might win more than 13 games, but I am willing to bet that it will not be Jeremy Guthrie or Daniel Cabrera.
– Look forward to being back at the ballpark (credential pending) and watching these guys. I have admitted that I am a Kevin Millar fan and think he is a very good veteran presence in the clubhouse. Kevin is not the most athletic or talented player, but there are very few that love the game more than him.
– Speaking of guys that I enjoy talking with on the O’s about baseball and anything else are guys like : Jamie Walker, Kevin Millar, Chad Bradford, Brian Roberts, Ramon Hernandez, Danys Baez, there are a lot of good guys in the O’s clubhouse. Now I have not had a chance to meet Adam Jones, Luke Scott, Rocky Cherry, and some of the other guys that have come over, but I hear good things about them from other media members.
– Now that I am thinking about it, here are a couple of my favorite players on the O’s that I enjoyed talking to in the clubhouse: Larry Bigbie, Javy Lopez, Latroy Hawkins, Steve Kline, and Kris Benson, just to name a few.
– Yesterday on Rob’s show I mentioned that I think the top three needs in the Ravens would be: 1. Cornerback 2. Quarterback 3. Defensive end/linebacker
– Finally got my XBOX 360 back from the repair shop and am enjoying having it back. Rockband is the greatest video game of all time
– Congratulations to John Rallo for getting past the first major step to getting MMA legalized in the state of MD
– If you are fan of Metallica and have not checked out the documentary Some Kind of Monster, do your self a favor and check it out. Have enjoyed going back and listening to old school Metallica also. Also like Flo-rida’s new album just for the record.
– Here is my prediction for the World Series……Arizon vs Boston, although I do get a feeling that this could be the Cubs year.