So in the wake of the O’s having established themselves as the market leader in ‘roided up players and on the cusp of the release of the Mitchell Report, Jay Gibbons has had a change of heart. He’s come clean of his own choosing and admitted that he likes him some juice. Good for him.
Now we can see what the O’s w/ their natural abilities. I for one can’t wait.
We’ve all been made fools of w/ this charade, so it’s time to find the upside in this fiasco, have a little fun and make the most of the farce that was (is) MLB in the steroid era.
Officially, to this point only Jason Grimsley, Jay Gibbons and good ol’ Raffy have felt the wrath of The Commish. I’m not a lawyer and we’re not in a court of law. Common sense actually applies outside of the American legal system. That being the case, it’s time to apply that common sense and start the highly unofficial and informal…
- Submit 5 active MLB players.
- Only 1 Oriole player is allowed to be submitted and must be an active O’s player.
- 1 point for each correctly selected active player that appears by name in the Mitchell Report.
- 3 points for correctly selecting an active Orioles player that appears by name in the Mitchell Report.
- Players already disciplined by MLB are ineligible.
- One entry is allowed per person.
- Deadline is December 13, 2007 or upon release of the Mitchell Report whichever is first.
- Entries must be submitted by filling out this form <http://tinyurl.com/2wxfhj> and attaching it in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Winner(s) will have their names posted in the latest edition of Ken’s blog as well as receiving an officially sanctioned Kenny Ballgame “atta-boy!”
Good luck to all participants! Now go pick those ‘Roid Boys!
This is a highly informal contest and is not reflective of the views of WNST.
Entries not submitted not properly using the attached form will be disregarded.
Entries received after the release of the Mitchell Report or after 12/13/7 will be disregarded.
Results will be tabulated and released as soon as possible.
If a large number of entries are received, it may take a bit of time to tabulate, bear w/ me.
This is highly informal, did I mention that?