FANS FANTASY FOOTBALL POST COMBINE MOCK DRAFT 4.0…one week before the draft.
The top 8 is very fluid….and could swing in many ways…I will do my final draft next Friday a day before the NFL DRAFT…but here we are as of today…
1. Miami (1-15) : Jake Long, OT, Michigan
2. St. Louis (3-13) : Glenn Dorsey DT, LSU
3. Atlanta (4-12) : Matt Ryan QB, BC maybe Sedric Ellis, DT, USC
4. Oakland (4-12) : Chris Long, DE, Virginia
5. Kansas City (4-12) : Branden Albert OT/G, Virginia…but it’s a reach to me.
6. New York Jets (4-12) : Darren McFadden, RB. Arkansas
8. Baltimore (5-11) : Vernon Gholston, DE, Ohio State TRADE Down..could be Ryan Clady as well…
9. Cincinnati (7-9) : Keith Rivers, LB, USC
10. New Orleans (7-9) : Leodis McKelvin, CB, Troy
11. Buffalo (7-9) : Devin Thomas WR, Michigan State…I think Buffalo is the key to the entire draft from here…I still think Balmer could go here as well Harvey?
12. Denver (7-9) : Ryan Clady, OT, Boise State
13. Carolina (7-9) : Jeff Otah, OT, Pittsburgh
14. Chicago (7-9) : Chris Williams, OT, Vanderbilt
15. Detroit (7-9) : Rashard Mendenhall, RB,
16. Arizona (8-8) : Aqui Talib, CB, Kansas
17. Minnesota (8-8) Derrick Harvey, DE, Florida
18. Houston (8-8) : Dominigue Rodgers-Cromartie, CB, Tennessee State
19. Philadelphia (8-8) : : Jerod Mayo, LB, Tennesse WR??…
20. Tampa Bay (9-7) : Desean Jackson, WR, California
21. Washington (9-7) : Phillip Merling, DE, Clemson TRADE??? DRC if there
23. Pittsburgh (10-6) : Kentwan Balmer DT, UNC??? Or Gosder Cherilus, OT, USC
24. Tennessee (10-6) : Limas Sweed, WR, Texas…Malcolm Kelly???
25. Seattle (10-6) : Dustin Keller, TE, Purdue WR???
26. Jacksonville (11-5) : Quintin Groves, DE, Auburn Campbell???
27. San Diego (11-5) : Jonathan Stewart, RB, Oregon
28. Dallas (13-3) : James Hardy, WR, Indiana….Maybe Mario Manningham or Malcolm Kelly
30. Green Bay (13-3) : Mike Jenkins, CB, South Florida
31. New York Giants (10-6): Kenny Phillips, S, Miami or Dan Conner??