|Fantasy Football What’s New For 12.17.08|
Hey Check out the New Columns…CLICK HERE AND NEW THIS YEAR to FANS FANTASY FOOTBALL…your official FANTASY DRAFT GUIDE…not who but HOW to draft a winning Fantasy Football Team…CLICK HERE FOR THE WAY TO DRAFT THIS YEAR.
Some Notes from week 15:
- AFC PLAYOFF TEAMS WILL BE: Titans, Jets, Steelers, Broncos, Colts and Ravens
- NFC PLAYOFF TEAMS WILL BE: Giants, Panthers, Cardinals, VIKINGS, Bucs and Cowboys
- Many Fantasy leagues start their playoffs this week…some advice…don’t get too cute. If a player is hot go with them…matchups matter but not over your studs.
- Fantasy Football is heartbreaking…one bad week by those that have been great all year and you are done!
- I will be a homer for a moment…but Ngata is a Pro Bowler, he plays every down and never comes out of a game…Rogers in Cleveland…well lets just say…I will be nice…he is not as good as Ngata.
- MY FANTASY FOOTBALL PRO BOWL TEAM!
- QB’s: Brees and Warner
- RB’s: Adrian Peterson, Michael Turner, Thomas Jones and D. Williams
- WR’s: Larry Fitzgerald, Anquan Boldin, Roddy White, Brandon Marshall and in PPR Leagues (Welker and Andre Johnson)
- TE’s: Tony Gonzales and Jason Witten
- K’s: S. Gostkowski and J. Carney
- Defenses: Steelers, Ravens and Titans
- FANTASY ROOKIE OF THE YEAR: MATT FORTE…beat out Chris Johnson by a hair!
- FANTASY DUD OF THE YEAR: JOSEPH ADDAI (was top 6 pick in many drafts)
- ALL BILLY VOLEK TEAM: (as in where did that come from): Tyler Thigpen, D. Williams, Eddie Royal, Steve Breaston and Lance Moore
- TOP 5 PICKS 2009 FANTASY DRAFT: Adrian Peterson, Michael Turner, Brian Westbrook, Chris Johnson and Matt Forte
- Continue to watch the waiver wire very closely!!
TRADE BAIT(s): NO MORE TRADES...if you can…your league needs to change their rules
STAR(S) OF WEEK (officially renamed the LT of the Week): Andre Johnson and Philip Rivers
DUD(S) of the Week: Jay Cutler and the Broncos, Kurt Warner and the Cardinals, Eli Manning and the Giants and Brian Westbrook!
Hot Pick up(s) of the week: LAST WEEK: M. Morris, T. Bell and D. Branch
THIS WEEK: Pope (Denver RB), D. Foster, S. Wallace
TEAM(s) of the WEEK: Minnesota Vikings went the the Desert and blew out the Cards!
Ut Oh of the week: NY Giants now are in a fight for home field advantage, they seem to miss Burress!
|Fantasy Football Start Them This Week…|
Check back weekly. We will never say start LT or AP that is too obvious and We will never tell you to sit someone, but here are some people we really like ….you can make the sit calls or email us for our view…track how accurate we are…..we have been as good as everyone else so check us out.
PLEASE READ THIS WEEKS COLUMS ON STARTS: CLICK HERE
QB’s: MUST STARTS: ROMO, BREES, WARNER, ROETHLISBERGER, RODGERS, P. MANNING
Other to consider this week: Cassel, McNabb, Hill, Wallace, Schaub, Ryan
RB’s: MUST STARTS: LT, Adrian Peterson, Westbrook , Parker, Lynch, Portis, Barber, Gore, Steven Jackson,D. WILLIAMS, TURNER, Jacobs, Forte and Ronnie Brown
Others to consider this week: MJD, S. Morris, T. Jones, P. Thomas, Slaton
WR’s/TE’s: MUST STARTS: TO, Greg Jennings, Randy Moss, Wes Welker (ppr especially), Fitzgerald, Boldin, Andre Johnson, Burress, Steve Smith, Calvin Johnson, Marshall, Wayne, Gates, Witten, Gonzales
Other to consider this week: Bowe, Breaston, Edwards, TJ, R. White, E. Royal and Colston
Top 10 to 15 or so starts for IDP’s:
DL: Jared Allen, Mario Williams, Aaron Kampman, Will Smith, Julius Peppers, Patrick Kearney, Aaron Schobel, Trent Cole, Terrell Suggs, Gaines Adams, Aaron Carter, Justin Tuck and Justin Smith.
LB: D. Ryans, P. Willis, R. Lewis, N. Barnett, D. Harris, M. Peterson, K. Morrison, J. Beason, W. Witherspoon, K. Rivers, L. Fletcher, B. Urlacher, D. Edwards, AJ Hawk, James Harrison, J. Beason, J. Vilma and F. Keiaho
DB: G. Wilson, A. Wilson. C. Tillman, A. Bigby, C. Finnegan, A. Winfield, T. Polamalu, B. Sanders, L. Landry, M. Trufant, B. Pollard, Q. Jammer,A. Cromartie, E. Coleman and Mike Adams.
|Some Other Guys We Like This Week…|
SLEEPER(s) OF THE WEEK….what DUD will become a STUD…at least for one week….we will try to give a QB, RB and WR/TE each week…
QB: If Orlovsky starts for Detroit he is a sneaky play
RB: Ricky Williams has a nice match up
WR/TE: Issac Bruce comes home for a nice game
Kicker and Defense: Cincinnati Defense could be a sneaky play this week….Ryan Logwell in the dome for kicks!
|Locks Of The Week…|
In a suicide pool? We can help. Once again track our success. We will give you three a week.
After two years we are 118 – 51 (69.8%)…not bad!! TRULY pretty damn good…we have checked others out and we are just as good as they are! 2007 record: 48 – 21.
2008 RECCORD: 40 – 12
WEEK OF 12/18/08:
- New Orleans over Detroit
- Tampa over San Diego
- Chicago over Green Bay
Bonus Pick: Houston over Oakland