|Fantasy Football What’s New For 09.16.08|
Hey Check out the New Columns…CLICK HERE AND NEW THIS YEAR to FANS FANTASY FOOTBALL…your official FANTASY DRAFT GUIDE…not who but HOW to draft a winning Fantasy Football Team…CLICK HERE FOR THE WAY TO DRAFT THIS YEAR.
Some Notes from week 2:
- Minnesota need to switch QB’s and fast…they are letting a good team be held back by one position.
- If Arizona goes to Washington and wins…they win the West going away. Seattle may be buried while their WR’s get healthy.
- After this weekend the NFC east is the best division in the NFL
- San Diego got hosed, but what a game!
- Nice to see McNabb healthy again.
- Tennesse looks like it has the best defense in the league.
- Jacksonville has to win at INDY to save their season!
- Same for Cleveland at Baltimore!
- Oakland is better then you think.
- New England will be fine, they won’t be as explosive but they will win the division.
- I am not sold on Buffalo yet…they look good, but are they good for you?
- Denver’s offense is scary good!
- Minnesota must win this week against Carolina at home…MUST!
- Someone please get me some of what Warner has found in the Desert…he looks great!
- FLUKES in WEEK 2: Julius Jones, Issac Bruce, Ahmad Bradshaw (still the 3rd back)
- FINDS in WEEK 2: JT O’Sullivan (Martz is magic), Justin Gage, and Bryant Johnson
TRADE BAIT(s): Lawrence Maroney (get what you can), Larry Johnson (same deal), Julius Jones (sell high) and Santana Moss (you have been warned, sell super high)
STAR(S) OF WEEK (officially renamed the LT of the Week): Cutler to Marshall, Warner to Boldin and Rogers to Jennings
DUD(S) of the Week: RYAN GRANT!!! you were playing the Lions for pete sakes…you got 20 yards…sigh!
Hot Pick up(s) of the week: LaMont Jordan, Michael Bush, JT O’Sullivan, Issac Bruce, Julius Jones, Joe Nedney if you need a kicker. Also Bryant Johnson, Justin Gage and John Carlson if you need some WR or TE help.
TEAM(s) of the WEEK: Arizona, I know they played Miami but they did what teams that have playoff expectations are suppose to do…beat them badly and fast. Also Tennesse’s Defense looks for real.
Ut Oh of the week: Cleveland fell to 0 – 2 and the offense has yet to click in 2008…going to Baltimore in a must win situation in week 3 is bot a good place to be. Jacksonville and New Orleans have issue, Jacksonville on the OLINE and New Orleans on Defense…
|Fantasy Football Start Them This Week…|
Check back weekly. We will never say start LT or AP that is too obvious and We will never tell you to sit someone, but here are some people we really like ….you can make the sit calls or email us for our view…track how accurate we are…..we have been as good as everyone else so check us out.
PLEASE READ THIS WEEKS COLUMS ON STARTS: CLICK HERE
QB’s: MUST STARTS: ROMO, BREES, CUTLER, WARNER, MCNABB, ROETHLISBERGER, RODGERS, P. MANNING
Other to consider this week: Cassel, Kitna, Delhomme, E. Manning and yes Carson Palmer
RB’s: MUST STARTS: LT, Adrian Peterson, Westbrook, Parker, Lynch, Portis, Barber, Gore, Steve Jackson, Addai, Jacobs and Thomas Jones
Others to consider this week: Turner, Forte, Kevin Smith, Chris Johnson, Bush, Grant (if healthy) and McGahee (if healthy)
WR’s/TE’s: MUST STARTS: TO, Greg Jennings, Randy Moss, Wes Welker (ppr), Fitzgerald, Boldin, Andre Johnson, Burress, Steve Smith, Holt, Calvin Johnson, Marshall, Holmes, Wayne, Edwards, Gates, Witten, Gonzales, Winslow
Other to consider this week: Gage, Chad Johnson, Bryant Johnson, Roy Williams, David Patten, Eddie Royal, DeSean Jackson, Hines Ward, Heath Miller, Matt Jones, Chris Chambers, Jerrico Cotchery
Top 10 to 15 or so starts for IDP’s:
DL: Jared Allen, Mario Williams, Aaron Kampman, Will Smith, Julius Peppers, Patrick Kearney, Aaron Schobel, Trent Cole, Terrell Suggs, Gaines Adams, Aaron Carter, Bernard Berry, Justin Tuck and Justin Smith.
LB: D. Ryans, P. Willis, R. Lewis, N. Barnett, D. Harris, M. Peterson, K. Morrison, J. Beason, W. Witherspoon, K. Rivers, L. Fletcher, B. Urlacher, D. Edwards, AJ Hawk, James Harrison, J. Beason, J. Vilma and F. Keiaho
DB: G. Wilson, A. Wilson. C. Tillman, A. Bigby, A. Rolle, A. Winfield, T. Polamalu, C. Tillman, B. Sanders, L. Landry, M. Trufant, B. Pollard, Q. Jammer and Mike Adams.
|Some Other Guys We Like This Week…|
SLEEPER(s) OF THE WEEK….what DUD will become a STUD…at least for one week….we will try to give a QB, RB and WR/TE each week…
QB: JT O’Sullivan…Detroit is coming to town
RB: Jerious Norwood…every RB is a threat against KC
WR/TE: Todd Heap…yes he may be forgotten in your league already
Kicker and Defense: Got to love the Giants, but also Atlanta makes a sneaky play…Nedney and Hanson get some kicks in.
|Locks Of The Week…|
In a suicide pool? We can help. Once again track our success. We will give you three a week.
After two years we are 118 – 51 (69.8%)…not bad!! TRULY pretty damn good…we have checked others out and we are just as good as they are! 2007 record: 48 – 21.
2008 RECCORD: 4 – 2
WEEK OF 09/21/08:
- San Diego over the Jets
- Tennesse over Houston
- Atlanta over Kansas City