|Fantasy Football What’s New For 10.21.08|
Hey Check out the New Columns…CLICK HERE AND NEW THIS YEAR to FANS FANTASY FOOTBALL…your official FANTASY DRAFT GUIDE…not who but HOW to draft a winning Fantasy Football Team…CLICK HERE FOR THE WAY TO DRAFT THIS YEAR.
Some Notes from week 7:
- FLUKES: Dan Orlovsky, Green-Ellis, Mike Furrey, Bennett (TE)
- FINDS: Josh Morgan, Donnie Avery, Greg Olsen, Malcolm Floyd
- As much as the Cowboys are worried about their offensive issues without Romo…the Defense gave up 34 to the Rams.
- Can we start talking about Andre Johnson like the top 5 WR he is?!
- Tony Gonzales is only 32 and a top 3 TE in the league…I don’t know what was offered but some team needed him and should have upped the offer for him.
- What is wrong with LT?…really…he hit the wall? he is done? No TD’s in 3 weeks!
- If you are 1 – 6, 2 – 5 or 3 - 4 and have not made a trade in your Fantasy Football league….why even bother playing….made a move your team is not working the way it is.
- If you have LT…and your team is struggling…wait til he has a good week and trade him for as much as you can.
- The Denver and New Orleans will be fine on the Offensive side of the ball.
- So will every other team that plays their Defenses.
- SELL HIGH…BUY LOW…greatest advice for any fantasy footballer.
TRADE BAIT(s): Willis McGahee (next injury is when?), Randy Moss (you have been warned), Brett Farve (let someone else deal with the headache), Sammie Morris (he wont play Denver every week)
STAR(S) OF WEEK (officially renamed the LT of the Week): Steven Jackson, Mewelde Moore, LenDale White
DUD(S) of the Week: Peyton Manning, Brett Farve, Drew Brees, LT (AGAIN), Frank Gore, Ronnie Brown, Reggie Wayne, Greg Jennings, Marques Colston
Hot Pick up(s) of the week: LAST WEEK: Dominic Rhodes, Matt Ryan, Michael Pittman, Brad Johnson, Matt Schaub, Tashard Choice (he is one injury away from starting)
THIS WEEK: Josh Morgan, Donnie Avery, Jeff Garcia, Antonio Bryant, Green-Ellis, Lamont Jordan
TEAM(s) of the WEEK: Carolina Panthers…demolished the Saints….
Ut Oh of the week: Dallas Cowboys…so Romo was out, I was not away he played Defense…apparently the Cowboys missed Adam Jones as well…who knew?
|Fantasy Football Start Them This Week…|
Check back weekly. We will never say start LT or AP that is too obvious and We will never tell you to sit someone, but here are some people we really like ….you can make the sit calls or email us for our view…track how accurate we are…..we have been as good as everyone else so check us out.
PLEASE READ THIS WEEKS COLUMS ON STARTS: CLICK HERE
QB’s: MUST STARTS: ROMO (HURT), BREES, CUTLER, WARNER, MCNABB, ROETHLISBERGER, RODGERS, P. MANNING
Other to consider this week: Delhomme, Anderson, O’Sullivan and Campbell
RB’s: MUST STARTS: LT, Adrian Peterson, Westbrook (hurt), Parker (hurt), Lynch, Portis, Barber, Gore, Steve Jackson, Addai, Jacobs, Forte and Ronnie Brown
Others to consider this week: McGahee, T. Jones, Slaton, Chris Johnson and Lendale White…also Sammie Morris is healthy
WR’s/TE’s: MUST STARTS: TO, Greg Jennings, Randy Moss (still have to), Wes Welker (ppr), Fitzgerald, Boldin, Andre Johnson, Burress, Steve Smith, Calvin Johnson, Marshall, Holmes, Wayne, Gates, Witten, Gonzales, Winslow
Other to consider this week: Edwards, Bowe, DeShawn Jackson, Antonio Bryant, Josh Morgan, Todd Heap, Chris Cooley, Lee Evans
Top 10 to 15 or so starts for IDP’s:
DL: Jared Allen, Mario Williams, Aaron Kampman, Will Smith, Julius Peppers, Patrick Kearney, Aaron Schobel, Trent Cole, Terrell Suggs, Gaines Adams, Aaron Carter, Justin Tuck and Justin Smith.LB: D. Ryans, P. Willis, R. Lewis, N. Barnett, D. Harris, M. Peterson, K. Morrison, J. Beason, W. Witherspoon, K. Rivers, L. Fletcher, B. Urlacher, D. Edwards, AJ Hawk, James Harrison, J. Beason, J. Vilma and F. Keiaho
G. Wilson, A. Wilson. C. Tillman, A. Bigby, C. Finnegan, A. Winfield, T. Polamalu, C. Tillman, B. Sanders, L. Landry, M. Trufant, B. Pollard, Q. Jammer,A. Cromartie, E. Coleman and Mike Adams.
|Some Other Guys We Like This Week…|
SLEEPER(s) OF THE WEEK….what DUD will become a STUD…at least for one week….we will try to give a QB, RB and WR/TE each week…
QB: Ryan Fitzpatrick...he has weapons and Houston can give up some plays
RB: Lean Washington…KC gives up some rushing yards
WR/TE: Chris Henry…he is starting to get involved more
Kicker and Defense: NY JETS DEFENSE….David Akers
|Locks Of The Week…|
In a suicide pool? We can help. Once again track our success. We will give you three a week.
After two years we are 118 – 51 (69.8%)…not bad!! TRULY pretty damn good…we have checked others out and we are just as good as they are! 2007 record: 48 – 21.
2008 RECCORD: 19 – 5
WEEK OF 10/26/08:
- Baltimore over Oakland
- Jets over Kansas City
- Jacksonville over Cleveland
Bonus Pick: Philly over Atlanta