|Fantasy Football What’s New For 10.28.08|
Hey Check out the New Columns…CLICK HERE AND NEW THIS YEAR to FANS FANTASY FOOTBALL…your official FANTASY DRAFT GUIDE…not who but HOW to draft a winning Fantasy Football Team…CLICK HERE FOR THE WAY TO DRAFT THIS YEAR.
Some Notes from week 8:
- FLUKES: L. Weaver, T. Thigpen, S. Heiden (Winslow back soon)
- FINDS: If you missed the DONNIE AVERY train…its left the station
- NOT SURE: Ted Ginn Jr.
- FIRST HALF MVP: DREW BREES!!!
- FIRST HALF DUD: BRAYLON EDWARDS and DEREK ANDERSON…both were top 6 picks for their positions.
- SURPRISE OF THE YEAR: CHRIS JOHNSON!
- At this point if you are 4 -4 or better and like your team, ride them out…and hope the cream rises to the top, if you are below .500 its time to be the mad trader…no offer is stupid…shake it up…you only have 5 weeks to make a run and to be honest…you can’t afford another loss.
- Don’t be the guy/lady who gives up on the season and stop putting in a lineup…you are playing for a reason and it was not to quit after 8 weeks.
- Go make an offer to get M. Lynch, he has under performed and his owners may be tired of him…on the flip side time to trade EDGE asap…Tim Hightower will get more and more involved as the year goes on.
- SELL HIGH…BUY LOW…greatest advice for any fantasy footballer.
TRADE BAIT(s): D. Williams ( I have seen this before), D. Rhodes (Addain is coming back soon), Chad Pennington (has more value now then he ever will)
STAR(S) OF WEEK (officially renamed the LT of the Week): Steve Smith, Leonard Weaver, Roddy White, B. Westbrook, Warner, Brees and Rivers
DUD(S) of the Week: BEN ROETHLISBERGER, JONATHAN STEWART, EDGE, M. Jones-Drew, RONNIE BROWN, DERRICK MASON, JASON WITTEN
Hot Pick up(s) of the week: LAST WEEK:Josh Morgan, Donnie Avery, Jeff Garcia, Antonio Bryant, Green-Ellis, Lamont Jordan
THIS WEEK: Shaun Hill, Cedric Benson, Ray Rice, Ted Ginn Jr, Mike Walker, James Hardy
TEAM(s) of the WEEK: Tennesse Titans proved this is their division this year. NY Giants a close second…
Ut Oh of the week: Jacksonville Jags…the offensive line just has been made too thin by injuries…
|Fantasy Football Start Them This Week…|
Check back weekly. We will never say start LT or AP that is too obvious and We will never tell you to sit someone, but here are some people we really like ….you can make the sit calls or email us for our view…track how accurate we are…..we have been as good as everyone else so check us out.
PLEASE READ THIS WEEKS COLUMS ON STARTS: CLICK HERE
QB’s: MUST STARTS: ROMO (HURT), BREES, CUTLER, WARNER, MCNABB, ROETHLISBERGER, RODGERS, P. MANNING
Other to consider this week: Schaub, Frerotte, Bulger, Orton, Pennington, M. Ryan
RB’s: MUST STARTS: LT, Adrian Peterson, Westbrook , Parker (hurt), Lynch, Portis, Barber, Gore, Steve Jackson, Addai, Jacobs, Forte and Ronnie Brown
Others to consider this week: E. Graham, C. Johnson, M. Pittman, M. Turner
WR’s/TE’s: MUST STARTS: TO, Greg Jennings, Randy Moss (still have to), Wes Welker (ppr), Fitzgerald, Boldin, Andre Johnson, Burress, Steve Smith, Calvin Johnson, Marshall, Wayne, Gates, Witten, Gonzales, Winslow
Other to consider this week: Berrian, M. Jones, Bryant, Avery, Breaston, Royal, R. White
Top 10 to 15 or so starts for IDP’s:
|Some Other Guys We Like This Week…|
SLEEPER(s) OF THE WEEK….what DUD will become a STUD…at least for one week….we will try to give a QB, RB and WR/TE each week…
QB: Kerry Collins…I am saying 200+ yards and 2 TD’s
RB: Ryan Torian is suppose to make his debut
WR/TE: Steve Smith (NYG)…Dallas has holes in the secondary
Kicker and Defense: Ryan Longwell hits a few FG’s, Buffalo Defense gets it done this week.
|Locks Of The Week…|
In a suicide pool? We can help. Once again track our success. We will give you three a week.
After two years we are 118 – 51 (69.8%)…not bad!! TRULY pretty damn good…we have checked others out and we are just as good as they are! 2007 record: 48 – 21.
2008 RECCORD: 22 – 6
WEEK OF 10/26/08:
- Tampa Bay over Kansas City
- Denver over Miami
- Chicago over Detroit