1. With Charlie Batch at the helm, the Steelers receiving corps will gain yards but not be able to finish drives.
2. The Ravens defense will stand tall for the third week in a row with their “bend but don’t break” mentality.
3. Troy Polamalu’s impact will be minimal with loss of Lamar Woodley.
4. Joe Flacco will throw for over 300 yards and two touchdowns as the Ravens enjoy offensive success at home.
5. The Baltimore Ravens will defeat the Pittsburgh Steelers 27-13 in a game that is reminiscent of last season’s opening game.
Follow me on Twitter @Jeff_Kryglik and “Like” the Weekend Warriors Facebook page.