Here are some news and notes from Coach Harbaugh’s Monday press conference:
- Dawan Landry is out of the hospital and will be wearing a cervical collar for the next week or so and then will be reevaluated.
- The physical play of the defense started with the play of Bart Scott and Ray Lewis and some of the big hits that they delivered
- As far as the running back trio, Coach Harbaugh says that you can never have too many good players. They do not feel committed to having one guy have to carry the ball 30 times.
- Willis McGahee’s eye is swollen pretty badly after he suffered a cut on his eyelid yesterday. McGahee wears a shield on his helmet, which make you believe there was some dirty play going on. Coach Harbaugh called the incident “unfortunate, and should not have happened.” McGahee also got poked in the eye late in the game.
- Coach Harbaugh gave a ton of praise to the Ravens medical staff for the treatment that they gave Dawan Landry and how quickly the acted. Coach Harbaugh also had complimentary words for the Browns for the amount of respect they showed for Landry.
- There is no concern about this team getting to high. The team began to work today to get ready for the Pittsburgh Steelers.
- Samari Rolle who suffered a shoulder injury during the game yesterday is a little sore today, but should be ready to go on Monday.