1. Make plays in special teams and don’t give away points in the open end of the stadium.
2. Don’t let the Steelers WRs get behind you
3. Be Aware of the Hair
1. Play two halves of football
2. Terrell Suggs has to continue to “own Roethlisberger’s ass”
3. Bryant McKinnie-who had his best game of the season against the Pittsburgh Steelers with Ben Grubbs next to him-has to gel with whoever’s playing next to him.
Be sure to tune in after Ravens-Steelers to the “Nasty Purple Post-Game Show” to see if these come to fruition! WNST-We Never Stop Talking Baltimore Sports!