Ryan Chell’s Rankings…
32. Houston Texans (2-14; LW-32)
Have their head coach. Which means they’ll need a QB.
31. Washington Redskins (3-13; LW-31)
Mike Shanahan might be the happiest person to ever get fired.
30. Oakland Raiders (4-12; LW-30)
Dennis Allen almost got fired during the season. How is he still there?
29. Atlanta Falcons (4-12; LW-28)
Good on Arthur Blank to commit to Mike Smith…
28. Cleveland Browns (4-12; LW-27)
And so it begins again.
27. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-12; LW-26)
Lovie Smith is not the answer here.
26. Jacksonville Jaguars (4-12; LW-25)
So many needs.
25. Minnesota Vikings (5-10-1; LW-29)
Josh Freeman got two coaches fired.
24. Buffalo Bills (6-10; LW-24)
Will be interesting to see an entire season with EJ Manuel at QB…
23. Tennessee Titans (6-10; LW-23)
They’re going to give Mike Munchak and Jake Locker another chance…
22. New York Giants (7-9, LW-22)
Tom Coughlin’s last year coaching will be next season. No matter what the result.
21. New York Jets (8-8; LW-21)
Made the right decision to retain Rex Ryan.
20. Detroit Lions (7-9; LW-20)
The most intriguing NFL vacancy…
19. St. Louis Rams (7-9; LW-19)
Should trade that #2 pick…
18. Pittsburgh Steelers (8-8; LW-18)
Thank God they didn’t get in…
17. Miami Dolphins (8-8; LW-14)
A lot of interesting stories going into the off-season.
16. Baltimore Ravens (8-8; LW-13)
Just not a very good team. Choked when everything went their way too.
15. Dallas Cowboys (8-8; LW-17)
Kyle Orton Romo’d.
14. Chicago Bears (8-8; LW-14)
Have to figure out what’s wrong with their QB and their defense.
13. San Diego Chargers (9-7; LW-16)
Should have been sitting at home…
12. Green Bay Packers (8-7-1; LW-15)
It’s nice to have Aaron Rodgers back…
11.Arizona Cardinals (10-6; LW-8)
Bruce Arians should be a serious Coach of the Year candidate…
10 Indianapolis Colts (11-5; LW-11)
Don’t have enough weapons to win in the playoffs…
9. Cincinnati Bengals (11-5); LW-10
Is Andy Dalton’s season looking a lot like Joe Flacco’s from a year ago?
8. New Orleans Saints (11-5; LW-7)
Sean Payton and Drew Brees have yet to win a road playoff game together.
7. Philadelphia Eagles (10-6; LW-9)
Nick Foles is going to have an easy time with the Saints defense this weekend. And their pass rush will give Drew Brees a hard time.
6. Kansas City Chiefs (11-5; LW-6)
Their backups almost beat San Diego…
5. San Francisco 49ers (12-4; LW-5)
A team worthy of a bye playing on Wild-Card weekend…
4. New England Patriots (12-4, LW-4)
Might be Tom Brady’s best work yet…
3. Carolina Panthers (12-4; LW-3)
This team is very similar to the Buccaneers team that won the Super Bowl…
2. Denver Broncos (13-3; LW-2)
Somehow, I don’t see them in the Super Bowl.
1. Seattle Seahawks (13-3; LW-1)
Playing every game moving forward at home. Until the Super Bowl. In New York.
Flexing my mic muscles since 1983…