Glenn Clark’s Rankings…
32. St. Louis Rams (Last Week: 32)
At least Indy has their coach?
31. Indianapolis Colts (LW: 31)
Best loss ever.
30. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (LW: 26)
This was historic.
29. Minnesota Vikings (LW: 30)
I hope they have faith in Christian Ponder.
28. Cleveland Browns (LW: 28)
You’d imagine they’ll spend a lot of time looking at a certain Heisman Trophy winner.
27. Washington Redskins (LW: 27)
Need a lot.
26. Jacksonville Jaguars (LW: 29)
What if Blaine Gabbert really isn’t any good?
25. Buffalo Bills (LW: 24)
That win over the Pats earlier in the season could go down as the last great moment in Buffalo Bills history.
24. Carolina Panthers (LW: 23)
23. Miami Dolphins (LW: 21)
The Matt Moore situation is intriguing.
22. Kansas City Chiefs (LW: 22)
Neither Kyle Orton nor Matt Cassel is a long-term option.
21. Seattle Seahawks (LW: 17)
Marshawn Lynch is a nice piece to build around at least.
20. Arizona Cardinals (LW: 20)
Step 1-who’s your quarterback?
19. New York Jets (LW: 16)
I think they have to stick with Mark Sanchez.
18. Chicago Bears (LW: 25)
They have real reason to have high hopes for 2012.
17. Tennessee Titans (LW: 15)
Matt Hasselbeck might be the better quarterback, but they’ll need to turn to Jake Locker next season.
16. Oakland Raiders (LW: 12)
This Hue Jackson/new GM situation could be interesting.
15. Dallas Cowboys (LW: 13)
I’m not sure how they go about improving.
14. Philadelphia Eagles (LW: 19)
Right move to bring back Andy Reid…I think.
13. San Diego Chargers (LW: 18)
How in the hell can Norv Turner stay employed?