12. Denver Broncos (LW: 14)
Absolutely should NOT be playing a home game.
11. Houston Texans (LW: 11)
Would have been interesting to see them healthy.
10. Cincinnati Bengals (LW: 9)
No quality wins is noteworthy.
9. Detroit Lions (LW: 7)
They weren’t supposed to be rolled over by Matt Flynn though.
8. New York Giants (LW: 8)
Good timing for a big win.
7. Pittsburgh Steelers (LW: 6)
If Ben Roethlisberger was 100% they’d get more credit from me.
6. Atlanta Falcons (LW: 10)
Just have a funny feeling about them.
5. Baltimore Ravens (LW: 5)
They desperately needed this.
4. San Francisco 49ers (LW: 4)
More dynamic than perhaps we give them credit for.
3. New England Patriots (LW: 3)
Blah blah blah defense stinks. Blah blah blah who exactly can defend Rob Gronkowski?
2. New Orleans Saints (LW: 2)
But this is a tough road.
1. Green Bay Packers (LW: 1)
Until proven otherwise.