Ryan Chell’s Rankings…
32. Kansas City Chiefs (2-14); LW-32
When ownership went to Romeo Crennel’s office to fire him, he had already emptied it out on his own.
31. Jacksonville Jaguars (2-14); LW-31
What do you do here?
30. Oakland Raiders (4-11); LW-30
So, you fire Dennis Allen’s staff, but not Dennis Allen?
29. Arizona Cardinals (5-11); LW-29
Ken Whisenhunt out. And now they’ll lose Andy Reid to KC.
28. Philadelphia Eagles (4-12); LW-28
They mailed it in against the Giants. Thanks for all you did Andy.
27. Detroit Lions (4-12); LW-27
They lost eight straight to end the year…
26. Tennessee Titans (6-10); LW-26
Mike Munchak need Jake Locker to progress this season.
25. New York Jets (6-10); LW-24
The light now shines on old Rex…
24. Cleveland Browns (5-11); LW-23
Firing Shurmur sets them back. If they give up on Weeden, then the cycle really starts over.
23. Buffalo Bills (6-10); LW-25
Chip Kelly would be a great fit here.
22. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (7-9); LW-20
Have a lot to build on.
21. Carolina Panthers (7-9); LW-22
Ron Rivera probably keeps his job.
20. San Diego Chargers (7-9); LW-21
Any truth to the rumor that Norv Turner was carried off the field by his players after beating the Raiders like in RUDY?
19. Miami Dolphins (7-9); LW-18
Need to make a few moves in the off-season to compete. Only a few though. Like a big time WR.
18. St. Louis Rams (7-8-1); LW-19
Have so much cap tied up in a few players…
17. Pittsburgh Steelers (7-8); LW-17
16. New Orleans Saints (7-9); LW-16
Pete Carmichael is interviewing for the Bears job.
15. Dallas Cowboys (8-8); LW-13
Tony Romo throws interceptions. The Cowboys should do what he doesn’t-and throw him away.
14. Chicago Bears (10-6); LW-14
So, Lovie Smith goes 10-6 and gets fired-while Rex Ryan goes 6-10 and keeps his job?
13. New York Giants (9-7); LW-15
There’s always next year, Eli.
12. Minnesota Vikings (10-6); LW-12
Adrian Peterson came less than 10 yards short of breaking the single season rushing record.
11. Cincinnati Bengals (10-6); LW-11
Keep throwing to AJ Green…
10. Indianapolis Colts (11-5); LW-10
Really wish they were in the NFC at this point…
9. Baltimore Ravens (10-6); LW-9
They win one and then, they’re done.
8. Washington Redskins (10-6); LW-8
Now we’ll see if RGIII is an elite playoff quarterback.
7. Houston Texans (12-4); LW-5
Have not been the same since Brian Cushing’s injury. I could very well see them being upset by the Bengals.
6. Atlanta Falcons (13-3); LW-4
Why they played their starters for that length of time Sunday-and getting John Abraham and Dunta Robinson hurt in the first place-is beyond me.
5. San Francisco 49ers (11-4-1); LW-7
Think Aldon Smith doesn’t miss his fellow Smith in Justin?
4. Seattle Seahawks (11-5); LW-6
Nearly stubbed their toe in the last game of the year against the Rams…
3. Green Bay Packers (11-5); LW-3
Were they just trying to play the Vikings again in the playoffs?
2. New England Patriots (12-4); LW-2
Only team that can beat Denver at this point…
1 Denver Broncos (13-3); LW-1
Last week, I said the AFC Title goes through Denver. I think the Lombardi Trophy goes there too.
Flexing my mic muscles since 1983…