Ryan Chell’s Rankings…
32. Kansas City Chiefs (1-7); LW-31
They cut Stanford Routt after signing him this past off-season.
31. Jacksonville Jaguars (1-7); LW-32
I’ve got nothing.
30. Cleveland Browns (2-7); LW-29
Pat Shurmur’s time is coming…
29. Carolina Panthers (2-6); LW-30
What a memorable game they had against the Redskins! (giggles)
28. Oakland Raiders (3-5); LW-28
Darren McFadden and Mike Goodson both might be out for Sunday-and they have to travel across the country. Good luck.
27. St. Louis Rams (3-5); LW-27
They could win games if Danny Amendola comes back healthy.
26. Tennessee Titans (3-6); LW-24
They played like a college team against the Bears on Sunday. And they got beat like one.
25. Buffalo Bills (3-5); LW-23
Only the Titans have given up more points.
24. New York Jets (3-5); LW-22
Rex Ryan is overrated. So is his team.
23. Washington Redskins (3-6); LW-21
They are hit or miss.
22. Cincinnati Bengals (3-5); LW-18
They are running out of time in the AFC North race.
21. Dallas Cowboys (3-5); LW-17
Can they hire Sean Payton now?
20. Arizona Cardinals (4-5); LW-15
Were they ever any good?
19. San Diego Chargers (4-4); LW-20
They always have a chance.
18. Detroit Lions (4-4); LW-25
Always good to pick up a win over the Jaguars when you’re struggling.
17. Philadelphia Eagles (3-5); LW-16
The Eagles offensive line might be the worst in the league.
16. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-4); LW-25
What a two weeks for Tampa Bay.
15. New Orleans Saints (3-5); LW-18
Can a good second half save this team?
14. Miami Dolphins (4-4); LW-12
Put forth a good effort against Indianapolis.
13. Indianapolis Colts (5-3); LW-14
They’ve got emotion on their side with Chuck Pagano.
12. Minnesota Vikings (5-4); LW-11
A rough couple of weeks.
11. Seattle Seahawks (5-4); LW-13
Best homefield advantage in football. Will continue to drive that home.
10. Denver Broncos (5-3); LW-9
Peyton Manning nearly cost them the game against the Bengals, but was reminded that he’s Peyton Manning.
9. Pittsburgh Steelers (5-3); LW-10
8. New England Patriots (5-3); LW-8
7. Baltimore Ravens (6-2); LW-6
The Ravens might be the most criticized 6-win team in the league.
6. Green Bay Packers (6-3); LW-7
They’re clicking again.
5. San Francisco 49ers (6-2); LW-5
Seattle wont go away. The 49ers will have to do that.
4. New York Giants (6-3); LW-4
Weird circumstances this past week with the Hurricane.
3. Chicago Bears (7-1); LW-5
Charles Tillman may miss Sunday’s game against Houston for the birth of his child.
2. Houston Texans (7-1); LW-2
Big game against Chicago on Sunday.
1. Atlanta Falcons (8-0); LW-1
When are they going to lose?
Flexing my mic muscles since 1983…