Ryan Chell’s Rankings…
32. Kansas City Chiefs (1-8); LW-32
Maybe the Chiefs should celebrate their mediocrity with a team dance?
31. Jacksonville Jaguars (1-8); LW-31
Whoever lost to this team should be ashamed of themselves…
30. Cleveland Browns (2-7); LW-30
Trent Richardson hitting the 100-yard mark in a third straight game could help. Too bad this is a passing league…
29. Carolina Panthers (2-7); LW-29
Even Superman needs protection…
28. Oakland Raiders (3-5); LW-28
The Raiders would be the team that is still chirping when the game is 41-17. And any team that gives up a TD to a punter should be forced to move down a level…
27. Buffalo Bills (3-6); LW-25
Turnovers continue to hurt this team. And Fred Jackson’s hurt too…
26. New York Jets (3-6); LW-24
Rex Ryan still believes Mark Sanchez is a good QB. An unnamed player said Tim Tebow isn’t very good. Does said player know that he’s just falling in with the rest of the crowd?
25. Washington Redskins (3-6); LW-23
Watch their defense make Nick Foles look like an MVP on Sunday…
24. St. Louis Rams (3-5-1); LW-27
Donovan McNabb taught Danny Amendola and Jeff Fisher how to play in overtime.
23. Tennessee Titans (4-6); LW-26
Jake Locker completed nine passes and they won.
22. Arizona Cardinals (4-5); LW-20
They win four. They lose five in a row. Get ready for the next streak?
21. San Diego Chargers (4-5); LW-19
I wonder how Norv Turner feels about their slide..
20. Philadelphia Eagles (3-6); LW-17
Andy Reid better hope Nick Foles is the next great NFL QB.
19. Dallas Cowboys (4-5); LW-21
A Nick Foles not thrown into the fire beats them…
18. Detroit Lions (4-5); LW-18
0-3 in the NFC North.
17. Cincinnati Bengals (4-5); LW-22
Keep throwing to AJ Green…
16. Miami Dolphins (4-5); LW-14
They still have a rookie QB…
15. New Orleans Saints (4-5); LW-15
Saints figured they’d just let the rest of the league get a head start on them…
14. Indianapolis Colts (6-3); LW-13
Andrew Luck having a better rookie season than the last Colts rookie QB to start the season, Peyton Manning.
13. Minnesota Vikings (6-4); LW-11
They’re etching the Comeback Player of the Year Award with Adrian Peterson’s name on it. They might name the award after him…
12. Seattle Seahawks (6-4); LW-11
Seattle petitioning to play every team at home going forward…
11. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (5-4); LW-16
Josh Freeman has turned his season around…not just Doug Martin…
10. Denver Broncos (6-3); LW-10
Broncos have won four straight.
9. New York Giants (6-4); LW-4
Two tough AFC games in the last couple of weeks…
8. Pittsburgh Steelers (6-3); LW-910
Bad timing for Big Ben to get hurt…
7. Baltimore Ravens (7-2); LW-7
Oakland the latest victims of Joe Flacco and the Ravens at home.
6. San Francisco 49ers (6-2-1); LW-5
Kissing their sisters…
5. New England Patriots (6-3); LW-8
The Bills made it interesting, but then the Bills remembered that they’re the Bills.
4. Chicago Bears (7-2); LW-3
Jay Cutler may have his blow up moments, but he’s still better than Jason Campbell.
3. Green Bay Packers (6-3); LW-6
They’re clicking again.
2. Atlanta Falcons (8-1); LW-1
You figured it would be the Saints to beat these guys…
1. Houston Texans (8-1); LW-2
They proved they can beat the NFC teams too.
Flexing my mic muscles since 1983…