Glenn Clark’s Rankings…
32. Indianapolis Colts (Last Week: 32)
Indy fans are giggling like a-holes over the thought they might get Andrew Luck. I pray to God this somehow backfires.
31. Washington Redskins (LW: 28)
Do they have a third quarterback? They might want to think about playing someone at another position as quarterback. It’s that bad.
30. Cleveland Browns (LW: 24)
Please keep losing. We need more Mike Polk.
29. St. Louis Rams (LW: 31)
Finally won a game that was started by Sam Bradford. What do you think Steve Spagnuolo will be doing this time next year?
28. Jacksonville Jaguars (LW: 26)
They’ll probably be closer to the bottom of the list in the future.
27. Miami Dolphins (LW: 30)
Cue Major League. “Let’s win the whole f***ing thing.”
26. Carolina Panthers (LW: 25)
I have to stop giving them the benefit the doubt because of Cam Newton. They were terrible Sunday.
25. Arizona Cardinals (LW: 29)
If they somehow win another (they won’t), John Skelton will keep his job.
24. Seattle Seahawks (LW: 27)
I don’t truly believe they’re suddenly turning into a good football team.
23. Minnesota Vikings (LW: 23)
Not a whole lot of team look good at Lambeau Field.
22. Philadelphia Eagles (LW: 21)
It’s just about over for Andy Reid.
21. Kansas City Chiefs (LW: 18)
Tyler Palko playing almost assures they’ll be falling down the list in the coming weeks.
20. Denver Broncos (LW: 22)
Who can complete two passes and win a football game? Tim Tebow can!
19. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (LW: 15)
They’re in a ton of trouble in the NFC playoff race. Now two games behind Wild Card leaders.
18. San Diego Chargers (LW: 16)
My gut tells me this will ultimately still be your winner in the AFC West. My gut also tells me that Norv Turner has no business coaching this team.
17. Buffalo Bills (LW: 14)
Hard to think of them as a good football team after the last couple of games.