Glenn Clark’s Rankings…
32. Indianapolis Colts (Last Week: 32)
There is a 100% chance folks in Baltimore will pick the Colts to beat the Ravens in a few weeks.
31. Washington Redskins (LW: 31)
Folks in DC were talking this week about how the Skins “showed heart” against the Cowboys. They also showed another way to lose a football game.
30. Carolina Panthers (LW: 26)
I’m assuming Cam Newton is the favorite for Rookie of the Year. Without winning more games he shouldn’t be.
29. Jacksonville Jaguars (LW: 28)
And if you lose to the Browns, it should really count as two.
28. St. Louis Rams (LW: 29)
Their lack of playmakers is incredible.
27. Arizona Cardinals (LW: 25)
I’d say the return of Kevin Kolb could help, but could the return of Kevin Kolb really help?
26. Minnesota Vikings (LW: 23)
Without Adrian Peterson they’d be lower. Yes, it CAN get lower.
25. Kansas City Chiefs (LW: 21)
If Kyle Orton doesn’t throw the ball once in practice this week he should still play ahead of Tyler Palko. And Kyle Orton stinks.
24. Cleveland Browns (LW: 30)
How does this team have four wins?
23. Seattle Seahawks (LW: 24)
I’m going to assume they’ll win a third straight game Sunday.
22. Philadelphia Eagles (LW: 22)
21. Buffalo Bills (LW: 17)
They’ve been awful recently and Fred Jackson is hurt. Remember when they were good?
20. Miami Dolphins (LW: 27)
There’s half a chance they win Thursday in Arlington.
19. San Diego Chargers (LW: 18)
I guess it’s clear now they AREN’T the best team in the AFC West.
18. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (LW: 19)
How does this team ONLY have four wins?
17. Tennessee Titans (LW: 15)
They’re too close to the Wild Card race to just play Jake Locker, but it has to at least be tempting.