Ryan Chell’s Rankings…
32. Kansas City Chiefs (1-10); LW-32
God they’re awful.
31. Oakland Raiders (3-8); LW-28
“Suck” must be in the water in the AFC West.
30. Philadelphia Eagles (3-8); LW-26
Jason Babin was the lucky one…
29. Arizona Cardinals (4-7); LW-27
28. Jacksonville Jaguars (2-9); LW-31
Hey! They got Jason Babin!
27. Carolina Panthers (3-8); LW-30
Cam Newton fighting to play the Eagles every week.
26. Cleveland Browns (3-8); LW-29
Baltimore thanks you…
25. Buffalo Bills (4-7); LW-24
2-5 on the road.
24. New York Jets (4-7); LW-23
Fireman Ed quit? Well now…it’s time to just mail it in…
23. St. Louis Rams (4-6-1); LW-25
It’s a shame Danny Amendola is stuck in that offense…
22. San Diego Chargers (4-7); LW-20
What’s hilarious is they’re not out of it…
21. Tennessee Titans (4-7); LW-21
Lost to Jacksonville…
20. Detroit Lions (4-7); LW-19
Almost beat Houston…basically out of it…
19. Miami Dolphins (5-6); LW-18
Celebrated with some sprinklers…
18. Dallas Cowboys (5-6); LW-17
Jason Garrett probably deserves to go.
17. Washington Redskins (5-6); LW-22
Could surprise some people…
16. New Orleans Saints (5-6); LW-12
They need to win out.
15. Minnesota Vikings (6-5); LW-14
Missed an opportunity to get back in the NFC North race and make it interesting.
14. Cincinnati Bengals (6-5); LW-16
Scary good at this point this in the season.
13. Pittsburgh Steelers (6-5); LW-10
Fighting for their playoff lives against the Ravens. They HAVE to play Roethlisberger…
12. Seattle Seahawks (6-5); LW-13
5-0 at home.
11. Indianapolis Colts (7-4); LW-15
Bruce Arians is making himself a legitimate coaching candidate…
10. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (6-5); LW-9
Are their misfortunes from the beginning of the season going to derail them despite their second half?
9. Green Bay Packers (7-4); LW-3
We’ll see what Greg Jennings’ return does for this team.
8. New York Giants (6-4); LW-11
Actually thinking Andre Brown’s injury hurts this club…
7. Baltimore Ravens (9-2); LW-6
Their road struggles offensively are noteworthy, but nevertheless they are 9-2.
6. Denver Broncos (8-3); LW-7
Winners of five straight and won in lieu of McGahee’s injury. Easy to do when you have Peyton Manning.
5. Chicago Bears (8-3); LW-8
Jay Cutler back in; Matt Forte in.
4. San Francisco 49ers (8-2-1); LW-5
2-0 under Kaepernick and they roughed up Drew Brees last week for 2 TDs?
3. New England Patriots (8-3); LW-4
Winning without their best offensive skill player.
2. Atlanta Falcons (10-1); LW-2
Big game against New Orleans this week…
1. Houston Texans (10-1); LW-1
Jim Schwartz shouldn’t be helping this team.
Flexing my mic muscles since 1983…