Glenn Clark’s Rankings…
32. Indianapolis Colts (Last Week: 32)
But firing Larry Coyer should probably solve things.
31. Jacksonville Jaguars (LW: 29)
But firing Jack Del Rio should probably solve things.
30. St. Louis Rams (LW: 28)
Shouldn’t they be firing someone right about now?
29. Minnesota Vikings (LW: 26)
It’s a shame Jared Allen doesn’t play for a better team.
28. Carolina Panthers (LW: 30)
They beat the Colts. It shouldn’t count for much.
27. Washington Redskins (LW: 31)
I know they won on the road. I just don’t think they’re very good.
26. Arizona Cardinals (LW: 27)
But they’ve played better with John Skelton.
25. Seattle Seahawks (LW: 23)
Losing at home to the Skins should count as 3.
24. Miami Dolphins (LW: 20)
Heartbreaking loss on Thanksgiving. They’re still not very good, but they’ve been tough.
23. San Diego Chargers (LW: 19)
The definition of “free fall.”
22. Philadelphia Eagles (LW: 22)
You had to see that coming.
21. Cleveland Browns (LW: 24)
More fight than talent, but certainly scary for a Ravens team that has struggled on the road.
20. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (LW: 18)
This defies logic. They should’ve stolen a win or two somewhere.
19. Kansas City Chiefs (LW: 25)
Nearly beat the Steelers with Tyler Palko at quarterback.
18. Buffalo Bills (LW: 21)
They at least played inspired football this week.
17. Tennessee Titans (LW: 17)
They are unlikely to win another game when committing four turnovers though.