Ryan Chell’s Rankings…
32. Arizona Cardinals (4-9); LW-30
They were the star of a comedy Sunday vs Seattle…
31. Oakland Raiders (3-10); LW-32
One of the worst teams in the league on a short week…
30. Kansas City Chiefs (2-11); LW-29
They are still trotting Brady Quinn out there…
29. Jacksonville Jaguars (2-11); LW-27
The old Chad Henne came out to play…
28. Tennessee Titans (4-9); LW-24
Would be a playoff team with a QB…
27. Carolina Panthers (4-9); LW-28
You knew they were winning that game against Atlanta…
26. Philadelphia Eagles (4-9); LW-31
Nick Foles had an encouraging start vs. Tampa Bay. But Bryce Brown hitting a bump?
25. Buffalo Bills (5-8); LW-22
Got their eighth loss. Fred Jackson’s out for the year. Stick a fork in them…(if you haven’t already)
24. St. Louis Rams (6-6-1); LW-21
I can’t wait to see this team next year with Jeff Fisher.
23. New York Jets (6-7); LW-26
Apparently still alive.
22. Cleveland Browns (5-8); LW-25
2nd half surge might be enough to save Shurmur’s job?
21. Detroit Lions (4-9); LW-20
Not a lot of teams win in Green Bay…
20. San Diego Chargers (5-8); LW-23
They would beat the Steelers with Ben Roethlisberger. That’s what the Chargers do…
19. Miami Dolphins (5-8); LW-19
Another team you can probably write off this week…
18. New Orleans Saints (5-8); LW-18
Drew Brees, in the spirit of the holidays, has been giving out a lot of football as of late…mostly to the other teams’ defense.
17. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (6-7); LW-16
Doug Martin has hit the rookie wall…
16. Dallas Cowboys (7-6); LW-17
Big win on the road in Cincy…
15. Minnesota Vikings (7-6); LW-15
Big win over the Bears…a season-saving win.
14. Cincinnati Bengals (7-6); LW-12
Next week’s game against PIT is going to be huge. Will decide 2nd team to go to playoffs out of AFC North.
13. Pittsburgh Steelers (7-6); LW-10
Do you give the ball back to Charlie Batch now? (giggles)
12. Washington Redskins (7-6); LW-14
Better pump RGIII with the same substances they pump into race horses.
11. Seattle Seahawks (8-5); LW-13
Had NO idea Russell Wilson has been THAT good this season…
10. Baltimore Ravens (9-4); LW-8
Firing their offensive coordinator with a difficult three-game stretch to end the year, and then promoting someone to his position who’s never done it before? Okay…
9. New York Giants (8-5); LW-11
I think they get back on the right track…
8. Chicago Bears (8-5); LW-7
Brian Urlacher’s injury=Adrian Peterson running all over them.
7. Indianapolis Colts (9-4); LW-9
Something about these misfits doesn’t seem right, but they keep winning…
6. San Francisco 49ers (9-3-1); LW-7
5-1 at home…
5. Green Bay Packers (9-4); LW-5
Getting guys back…
4. Denver Broncos (10-3); LW-4
I think a win over the Ravens ties the knot on the “elite team?” query…
3. Atlanta Falcons (11-2); LW-2
Matt Ryan has had an awful second half.
2. Houston Texans (11-2); LW-1
Can’t afford to lose one more game…otherwise, the wheels might come off in the playoffs.
1. New England Patriots (10-3); LW-3
Made Houston look like, in the words of Mike Polk, “A Division III high school team.”
Flexing my mic muscles since 1983…