Ryan Chell’s Rankings…
32. Houston Texans (2-11; LW-32)
Fired Gary Kubiak to prevent them from rallying around the coach…
31. Minnesota Vikings (3-9-1; LW-31)
Had the Ravens in their grasp…then they remembered they were the Vikings.
30. Atlanta Falcons (3-10; LW-30)
What do they do in the draft? Jadeveon Clowney?
29. Washington Redskins (3-10; LW-26)
So…you send RGIII out to the sod in KC…now you care about his health in a dome?
28. Oakland Raiders (4-9; LW-25)
I have no analysis for this team.
27. Buffalo Bills (4-9; LW-27)
Too little too late for this first half team…
26. Cleveland Browns (4-9; LW-24)
Remember when they were in the thick of the AFC North race?
25. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-9; LW-29)
What do they do with Bobby Rainey?
24. Jacksonville Jaguars (4-9; LW-28)
Tied for the longest winning streak in the AFC. Let that sink in.
23. New York Jets (6-7; LW-23)
How this team won six games is in the same conversation as to whether aliens exist…
22. St. Louis Rams (5-8; LW-22)
Rams fans should be patient…
21. Tennessee Titans (5-8; LW-19)
Is Mike Munchak on the hot seat?
20. Pittsburgh Steelers (5-8; LW-20)
19. New York Giants (5-8, LW-17)
How could their passing game be this bad?
18. San Diego Chargers (5-7; LW-21)
Guess what? They’re beating Denver on Thursday. Watch.
17. Green Bay Packers (6-6-1; LW-18)
I hate ties.
16. Chicago Bears (7-6; LW-17)
NBC loves QB controversies…
15. Dallas Cowboys (7-6; LW-13)
Wouldn’t be the Cowboys without staying JUST relevant enough for people to care…
14. Miami Dolphins (7-6; LW-15)
Ryan Tannehill having a very underrated season…
13. Detroit Lions (7-6; LW-11)
If the Bears or the Packers win this division, Jim Schwartz deserves to be fired.
12 Indianapolis Colts (8-5; LW-10)
Da’Rick Rogers stepped up big for Andrew Luck…
11. Baltimore Ravens (7-6; LW-14)
Getting Pitta back was huge…
10.Arizona Cardinals (8-5; LW-12)
I see this team barely missing the playoffs, which is a shame.
9. Cincinnati Bengals (9-4); LW-10
It’s amazing the level of defense they’re playing with their injuries…
8. San Francisco 49ers (9-4; LW-7)
Always knew they were going to get Seattle back in their home court…
7. Philadelphia Eagles (8-5; LW-7)
And they’re playing defense too…
6. Kansas City Chiefs (10-3; LW-6)
Could be an early exit in the playoffs for this team…
5. New England Patriots (9-4, LW-5)
Vulnerable with no Gronkowski…
4. Carolina Panthers (9-4; LW-2)
It had to come to an end eventually…
3. New Orleans Saints (10-3; LW-3)
Carolina licking their chops to get them on the road next week…
2. Denver Broncos (11-2; LW-4)
Wes Welker will miss Thursday night’s game, but they should be okay…
1. Seattle Seahawks (11-2; LW-1)
Still atop the mountain…
Flexing my mic muscles since 1983…